Home ♥ ♥ Facebook

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mini Album - Roxie Paper - Close to My Heart

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted any new projects in a couple days because I have been slightly busy. I've been working on custom orders. I've also been working on a couple projects and trying to keep up assessments of my students.

I took some time to make an album to show you how beautiful the paper is from CTMH. It's fantastic. The card stock is very strong, and the paper has the weight of light card stock. The colors are simply amazing. If you want to order some, visit my website CTMH 



  


The paper I used came from the Roxie set - tulip, desert sand, and the B/T double sided paper.
I cut the paper to make a pocket and sealed the edges except for the top.I used the excess paper to use as the tags for the pockets. The "tags" are approximately 3 x 4.  I inked the edges of the patterned paper with tulip ink from CTMH. I punched a hole at the top of the tags and used ribbon I had on hand from Michael's. 


Using the Art Philosophy cartridge, I cut out three flowers at 1 3/4 inches (fleur de lis image + font & shift button). I also inked the edges to make the flowers a little darker. I cut a border at 1 inch (rectangle #4 image) and adhered it to the darker pockets. On the back of each "tag" I stamped a journal note and on the front cover of the album I used the Instant Memories stamp set.

This album came out quite nice! I have some photos of when I was a little girl all ready to go on the tags. The can be used as a gift for all sorts of occasions! If you want to recreate this beautifully simple album, go to my website CTMH to buy your set of stamps & paper today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I LOVE reading your comments! Happy Crafting! ♥