Home ♥ ♥ Facebook

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dream


Hi everyone!!! 

I am on Spring Break this week and I have been busy crafting. Here is another canvas that I altered...I absolutely love it!!!





The letters are chipboard letters I have had in my stash for a couple years and couldn't find a project for them. Today I found a use for them! 

I absolutely love the colors (of course because it is Spring colors)! The background paper comes from the Chantilly paper pack from Close to My Heart. I used distress ink around the edges of the letters and the birds. Everything else came from stuff I had in my stash. The flowers were cut out at 7 1/2 inches using the Art Philosophy cartridge using white card stock. I sponge painted the flowers on both sides and used a background stamp on both before rolling and securing them. 


I worked on this for a few hours before completing it. It has been very therapeutic for me! I'm already planning my next canvas to work on!

Thanks for stopping by!!! ♥

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute!! I love it!!
    Found you via the Pimpout/Showcase Hop :)
    Check me out at http://thepinspiredmom.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Awesome Tiffany!!
    Vanessa
    Pimpout Showcase Hop

    ReplyDelete

♥ I LOVE reading your comments! Happy Crafting! ♥