Home ♥ ♥ Facebook

Monday, September 12, 2011

Away for a little bit...

Well, September is here and I returned to work last week. My summer vacation is over... :(

Although summer is drawing to a close, I definitely had some fun! I spent some time bonding with my adorable six year old nephew, I had a visit to Philadelphia, and of course I got my cricut!

My posts will be limited because of work, but I will be posting nonetheless. I did manage to work on a few projects because I acquired a couple cartridges within the last two weeks: Forever Young, Mini Monsters, and Flower Shoppe. I haven't used the Flower Shoppe cart yet, but I have worked on a couple projects using the Mini Monsters and Forever Young cart. I REALLY like the two that I have been using lately. Here are some pics of what I have been working on...




I used these cartridges along with the Wild Card cartridge. I love the simplicity of the cards. My favorite card to date however is my Pumpkin Patch card. I really love the way it looks!


For this card I used the Plantin Schoolbook and Simply Charmed carts. I am so very proud of this card, yet I can't explain why. It's just something about it that makes me happy!
Anyway, time for me to create a quick sample card before I get myself ready for work tomorrow.

Take care and Happy Crafting! ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I LOVE reading your comments! Happy Crafting! ♥