Home ♥ ♥ Facebook

Friday, September 23, 2011

Latest cards =)

Well, I have been busy these past few days! I have several orders for cards to keep me busy for the next month, LOL! But I  have to say, I absolutely am honored and blessed to have come in contact with people who enjoy and support my craft. Thank you so much to those of you who have ordered sets of cards from me!!!!! I truly appreciate it! ♥

In the meantime, here are two cards that I created using the Create a Critter cart. :)


This first card was a request for a birthday card. I actually made two of these, but the other one is for a friend's, daughter's birthday, so I can't post that one yet, LOL!



This one I made to celebrate the Autumnal Equinox or rather the first day of Autumn. I think this card is so adorable!! Even my hubby really likes it. Of course he likes everything I make, but this card and another that I had made previously really made him "stick out his chest" so to speak.

This weekend I have to make an autumn banner for my classroom and start working on two of three orders. I am so blessed!!!! Thank you God for all my blessings!

1 comments:

  1. such cute cards.... Thank you so much for spreading the word about Link Up for Pink.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I LOVE reading your comments! Happy Crafting! ♥