Home ♥ ♥ Facebook

Friday, November 11, 2011

Simple Birthday Card - Close to My Heart Roxie paper set

Hi all,


I have been busy taking care of custom orders for cards for some customers. In the mean time, I have been working on some projects as well!


This first one is a birthday card using the roxie paper set. The butterflies are cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge. The Happy Birthday stamp comes from one of the THREE stamp sets included with the cricut cartridge. I inked the edges using the CTMH ink in tulip.





This photo is a frame I made using the new Holiday Wishes Stamp Set. All of the shapes were cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge. I used some glitter to add a little bling and inked the white edges with the CTMH ink in tulip.





The Art Philosophy cartridge is VERY versatile. It has over 700 images to choose from! I absolutely LOVE this cartridge! If you wold like to own one to create your own one of a kind creations, check out my website Tiffany's Close to My Heart. Don't forget to check out the 'While Supplies Last' section for DEEPLY DISCOUNTED products! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I LOVE reading your comments! Happy Crafting! ♥