Home ♥ ♥ Facebook

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Winter cards - Close to My Heart - Art Philosophy

Hi all,


I've been just a little busy. It's that time of year when we have to starting getting progress reports ready for parent/teacher conference next month. It's always interesting, especially the first one! :)


Anyway, I have been playing with my Art Philosophy cartridge and my Close to My Heart stamp sets! I love how the stamps coordinate so perfectly with the cartridge! It's a win-win situation with stampers and die cutters!


Here are two of my latest cards...

 
The first card has the card & tree cut using the AP cartridge. The stamping on the tree is from the newest stamp set from Close to My Heart called Holiday Wishes! Don't you just love that design?
The second card and snowflakes are also cut using the AP cartridge. The sled is stamped from the Winter stamp set.

If you would like step by step instructions, please feel free to contact me for detailed info! If you would like to purchase any of these beautiful stamp sets or the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge/stamp bundle, go to my website Close to My Heart to order it today! You are going to love it!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I LOVE reading your comments! Happy Crafting! ♥