Home ♥ ♥ Facebook

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Love to Love You Tag

Here's a tag that I created with my husband in mind!






This was a tag that I had in my stash of paper. I LOVE using tags! ♥ The tag measures 6 1/4 x 3 1/4. (I believe I purchased it from Michael's). However, you could use your Art Philosophy 
cart to make the tag...just cut it out at 3 1/4 inches. 


I sprayed the tag with Glimmer Mist in the Caribbean Blue color. I used the Art Philosophy cart to cut out the roses using white card stock. The larger one is cut out at 5 inches and the two smaller ones are cut at 3 inches. I inked the roses with ink from CTMH in Juniper. I secured the roses with Liquid Glass also from CTMH. I used Stickles glitter glue in Star Dust around the edges of the roses after they were dried to give them a little more dimension. I stamped the sentiment Love to Love You using Cocoa ink. The sentiment comes from Close to My Heart from the Mad About You stamp set. 


Aside from letting the glimmer mist and the roses dry after rolling them, this tag was created in less than 30 minutes! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I LOVE reading your comments! Happy Crafting! ♥