Home ♥ ♥ Facebook

Monday, February 27, 2012

Letter of the Day - I




Hi everyone! Today is Monday and that means the design team creates something with the letter of the day. Today the letter of the day is I. 




Today I made this Iris card using the Walk in My Garden cartridge. I cut the pot out at 3 inches. I cut the smaller Iris at 3 inches and the two larger Iris at 4 inches. I used my Copics to color the Iris. The sentiment is from Close to My Heart and it is the Love Life stamp. The paper also comes from Close to My Heart from the Sonoma pack. (If you want to purchase any of these items, you can get them here


If you want to see some other projects, please visit Erica's Craft Room.

I hope I have inspired to become more crafty! ♥



~Tiffany~

7 comments:

  1. very pretty! love your copic coloring! i want them in my garden! -dt Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I need to use this cart more often.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris's adorable, great use of the letter I I love these!!

    http;//tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful spring time card!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiff I love this card especially the luscious looking Iris. Great job and color combos. TFS, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful...love the work you did with the Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love using my Copics.
    fellow dt sis

    ReplyDelete

♥ I LOVE reading your comments! Happy Crafting! ♥