Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop - DAY 2
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning.
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month!http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge or K. Andrew Its Valentine stamp set that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code 15 during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
I have made this card using Everyday Paper Dolls. The chair and umbrella both came from Everyday Paper Dolls and are cut at 3 in. The phrase lifes a beach comes from Simply Charmed,
These next two cards are easels cards. This first is made using the Winter Frolic cartridge. The paper is Recollections Christmas Pack. The cup of cocoa and layers are all cut out at 3 1/4 inches. The bling and Warm Wishes stamp come from Close to My Heart. (Please check out my post about the current Close to My Heart special that I am running!)
If you want the recipe for the sizing of the easel card, please see my post from January 7th.
This second easel card is made using Ribbons & Rosettes. The rosette is cut out five times at one inch.
If you want more specific instructions on how to create a wide easel card, please see my post from January 15th. The stamped sentiment and flourish both come from the Love Life stamp set from Close to My Heart
Next you should go to Miranda's blog at http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/.
26. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
28. Connie http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
29. Jenn lorist http://jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com
30. Sheila http://squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com/
31. Marji http://fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
32. Tonya http://ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com/
33. Kathy http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
34. Sabrina http://sabrinabellabeautiful.blogspot.com/
36. Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/
38. Erica’s Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
39. Vicki O http://luvmygypsy.blogspot.com/
40. Claire http://www.ThreeWatersCreations.com
41. Cori www.createdbycori.blogspot.com
42. Vicki’s http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com/
43. Teresa http://createenjoyshare.blogspot.com/
44. Gloria C http://craftnthings.blogspot.com/
45. Tiffany http://angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com/
46. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
47. Jessica K http://homespunelegance.blogspot.com/
49. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com