Home ♥ ♥ Facebook

Friday, June 1, 2012

A Homespun Affair - 1st Issue!!!---WINNER; Color Challenge!


HELLO EVERYONE!!!

I hope that you are as excited as I am!!!!! Today is the launch of the e-magazine A Homespun Affair! Jessica Kephart is the young woman who spearheaded the effort. Myself and some other VERY talented ladies jumped board on for the ride and the rest is history!!

There are many sections of the magazine to keep you busy!!! We have guest designers, challenges, tutorials (The Crafty Teacher - ME!!!), and other crafty novelties!!! You can read the magazine here http://ahomespunaffair.blogspot.com/2012/06/homespun-affair-june-2012-edition.html

WINNER!!!
We have a winner for the Close to My Heart stamp set!!!!! Lisa Banke -Lahiff, you are the winner of the stamp set! Please send me your mailing address either through Facebook or to my email at tyronetiffanys@msn.com. 


Color Challenge!
We have a color challenge going on right now! Using three colors pink, salmon and yellow, create a NEW project. It doesn't matter what you create! It's up to you...scrapbook layout, card, home decor, edible treats, etc.




I painted the frame pink with acrylic paint. After painting the frame, I added some pearls around the heart of the frame.  I used a salmon pink and canary yellow Copic Marker to color the flowers and the stamped butterflies. The flowers are from Prima. The butterflies come from the Pair a Phrase stamp set from Close to My Heart. I used ink in Tulip around the edges of the tags. The stamped sentiment is also from the Pair a Phrase set. I added some pearls to give it some more dimension.
Now it's up to you to create something!!! So get you crafting hat on and show me your best work!!! You have until June 25th to post your work! Winners will be announced in the July edition of A Homespun Affair!!! Good Luck! 

6 comments:

  1. Tiffany, your frame is darling. Awesome job coloring those Prima flowers! Perfect color match to the color challenge! Congrats and Thanks for your featured inspiration at the AHA release today!
    Congrats to your winner Lisa, too!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany,

    I am so HAPPY that you are a part of this and on this creative Journey with me! I <3 you with all my heart!! Thank you for sharing your time, your heart and your talent with me!!

    xoxoxox

    Jessica www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya, it's me again...LOL! Love the rosette tutorial <3! I often wondered how to make larger rosettes and now you have taught me! Thanks!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so very much soooo excited!!!! Loved this first issue and can not wait to read more!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lisa, I love the frame it is beautiful.
    cathyplus5.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ I LOVE reading your comments! Happy Crafting! ♥