Home ♥ ♥ Facebook

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sneak Peak of A Homespun Affair July Issue

Hi everyone! Are you as excited as I am about the next issue of A Homespun Affair??? Well, you won't have to wait much longer as the second issue will be released tomorrow, on July 1st!!! In the mean time, here is a sneak peak at the project I created for the color challenge!!! 

So, what do you think this is??? 


The colors for next month are red, white, and blue!!! And guess what?? I am the sponsor for this month's prize for the color challenge! This month's prize is $25 in product from Close to My Heart ♥. Would you like to know what the prize is? Well you are just going to have to come back tomorrow to see my completed project for the color challenge and the details of the prize! 




1 comments:

  1. Fun sneak peek! Love, Love, Love your flower tutorial in the July issue. Wow, I really need to go get some fun fabrics and try that out! Loved the gold color you used...Did you decide what you were going to use your flowers for??? Just curious!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete

♥ I LOVE reading your comments! Happy Crafting! ♥