Home ♥ ♥ Facebook

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Paper Girl Swap - PL cards

Hi everyone!!

I've been missing for a little bit. I've been working on paperwork for school as well as important paperwork for our home. School will be back in session in a few weeks, so I need to make sure everything is all good!

I belong to a Facebook group called Paper Swap Girls. I've been a part of the group for a couple months now. This month our theme was to create PL cards using a movie theme.




The card size is 4 x 6. I used some paper from Heidi Swap for the base. I had the perfect washi tape for this project! I used the Tim Holtz alterations die as the focal point, distressing the edges with distress ink. I used the Typeset stamp set from Close to My Heart and stamped the word 'Action' on the washi tape.
I think this turned out super cute!

I have a couple projects in the works and I'll be sharing them with you very soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I LOVE reading your comments! Happy Crafting! ♥