Home ♥ ♥ Facebook

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Link Up for Pink 2013 - Day 5

Hi!!!

Here is my project for Day 5 of Link Up for Pink! Some of the projects that have been linked are simply amazing!

For today's project, I wanted to create something that wasn't a card or a tag. I got the idea to do something altered. I purchased a 3 1/2 inch cube from Michael's. Here's what it looks like!






I used Viva Decor Inka Gold around the edges of the block. I used paper from Close to My Heart (the Sweetheart paper pack). The images and sentiments all come from Unity Stamp Company (from three different stamp sets).

I really like the way this turned out! Although I smudged the ink a little, this turned out nicely. Note to myself, next time I will stamp first before putting a thing layer of mod podge to seal. That was actually my intention, but I totally forgot, lol!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back tomorrow to see my project for day six of Link Up for Pink


7 comments:

  1. Saw this at LUFP and absolutely love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cubes. I will have to look the next time i am in the store. I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a project. Love your "out of the box" approach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool cube!!! Fabulous project!!
    Thanks for joining our linking party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Idea!! Love the way they look. Thanks for joining LUFP linking party.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project! I saw this on Link Up For Pink. Just great!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I LOVE reading your comments! Happy Crafting! ♥