Home ♥ ♥ Facebook

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Link Up for Pink 2013 - Day 8

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately, I missed posting a project for day seven because I was working on paper work and lesson plans for school. But I was able to work on a quick project today for day eight of Link Up for Pink.

Here is my project!!!



I came across these mini clip boards about a month ago when visiting A.C. Moore. I decided to alter this with pink! 

The paper is a free digital background that I found on the internet. I printed it on white card stock. I painted the back and sides of the clipboard with pink acrylic paint. I mod podged the page to the board, then added a thin layer of mod podge to seal it. I added a pink ribbon around the bottom edge and at the top. I used some of the left over paper on a binder clip.

I hope that you like this project and all of the ones you have seen so far. Come back tomorrow to see my project for day nine of Link Up for Pink! 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Tiffany, you rock! So much creativity and so many beautiful projects. Thanks so much for being a part of Link Up For Pink. I can't wait to see what other awesome scrappiness you have to share. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project!! Lovin' the clipboard :)
    Thanks for joining our linking party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic idea!!! Love the clipboard!! Hope to see more of your creations here. Thanks for joining LUFP linking party.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super tag! I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your sweet clipboard on LUFP and had to come to take a closer look.
    What a wonderful idea. Love it. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

♥ I LOVE reading your comments! Happy Crafting! ♥