Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month! http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs yesterday and today to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code MARCH during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
You should have just arrived from Claire http://www.ThreeWatersCreations.com
Here is the line up in case you get lost along the way!
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. jenn lorist - http://jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com
3. marji http://fstampaholic.blogspot.com
4. laurie http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com
5. Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com
7. Sabrina http://sabrinabellabeautiful.blogspot.com
9. Tamara http://sospoileditscute.blogspot.com
10. Jessica s http://www.inspiremepink.com
11. Jess K http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com
12. Erica http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
14. Claire http://www.ThreeWatersCreations.com <<YOU CAME FROM HERE
15. Tiffany http://angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com <YOU ARE HERE
16. Teresa http://createenjoyshare.blogspot.com<<< GO HERE NEXT
17. Vicki m http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com
18. Heather E http://pinkpunkcosmo.blogspot.com
19. Gloria C http://craftnthings.blogspot.com
20. Marinda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
21. Heather M http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com
22. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com
Hi everyone! This is my project for the 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop!
I used three cartridges for this cute little takeout box. I used Art Philosophy, Plantin Schoolbook and Lyrical letters. I cut the takeout box at 12 1/2 inches using the fit to page feature on the expression from the Art Philosophy cart. (If you want this cartridge you can purchase it HERE OR you can earn this FABULOUS cart for FREE from HERE). I cut the roses from that cart as well at 3 inches. On my gypsy, I used Lyrical Letters to weld and cut the "4 you" sentiment. The sentiment was cut at 2 1/2 inches. The oval was cut from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. The roses and the oval are adhered to the takeout box using pop up dots.
Thank you for visiting my blog! The next stop on the blog hop is
Teresa at http://createenjoyshare.blogspot.com