Home ♥ ♥ Facebook

Monday, July 29, 2013

No Place Like Home ♥

Hello everyone!

More journal art for your viewing pleasure!!!





I used the Artful Dwellings die by Sizzix for the homes. I used a brick stencil on the body of the houses and a Martha Stewart punch for the roof. I sprayed the background using Dylusions spray. I used the newsprint rubber stamp for the text back ground and harlequin stencil as well. The alphabet stamp comes from Close to My Heart. I drew circles and outlined them with white paint and charcoal. I painted the inside of the sentiment using Golden acrylic paint. I created this scene because I like relaxing on my sofa with a good book or watching a really good movie; at home!

Stay tuned for more art work: coming soon!! ♥




0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I LOVE reading your comments! Happy Crafting! ♥